Monday, February 17, 2014

Curriculum Sell/Swap - March 1st

I have reserved Trinity Baptist Church (corner of Elm and Washington) on MARCH 1st for our curriculum sell/swap.

Time:  9:30-11:00am

Bring whatever you want to sell with the prices you want in mind.  If 2 ladies have something each other wants, they can swap if both are in agreement.

I thought I would bring a coffeecake and a bottle of juice.  If anyone else wants to contribute to munchies, she is welcome to do so.

I think this will be fun.  I hope it will be beneficial to all involved.  And I'm glad we can do it ahead of our next year's retail purchases.

Thank you for participating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment by way of discussing the topic. Your input is valued. Your comment will go through moderation first to ensure no spam occurs.